Thursday, April 1, 2010

Backuping Up your DVD or BluRay's on Mac or PC

I can guarantee that you have all sat down one night and been like man I have too many DVDs or BluRays. Well the only reason why you think that way is because you have like 5 piles of DVDs. What if they were all consolidated into, lets say a folder? Well now you can. In my video I will show you on how you can backup both your DVD's and BluRays on mac and pc. Keep in mind:

A DVD Size = 4 - 8 GB
A BluRay Size - 25-32GB

You can see the huge difference. now normally this application uses a really good profile to compress the bluray while encoding. If you only get the main film on the bluray (with all quality of audio). Then you can end up some where around 15GB. Same goes with a DVD on a 4GB DVD get the main film you will end up around 2.5GB on an 8GB somewhere around 5-6.5GB. So watch my video and and happy ripping.

MyTekki: Video Tips - How to convert DVD or BluRay to MKV


Thanks Again,
Mike D.
E. mike@mytekki.com
~ " From Computers to E-Commerce " ~
     ~ " I'll let MyTekki handle this " ~

No comments:

Post a Comment