Thursday, March 25, 2010

YouTube Channel - Growing Quickly

As time permits I am posting many videos on my personal YouTube channel. Soon I will hopefully have the rights to the user name MyTekki. Someone took this user name a while back and I am going to try to work with that user to try to obtain it. I.E. http://youtube.com/mytekki. The current channel is http://youtube.com/xmikedanielsx

If you have any comments questions or thoughts about a video you would like to see please let me know I will be more than happy to post any video. I will be doing a video shortly on WEP security and WPA security. As well as my script I wrote a while back to back up a SQL Express database. I will be showing you how to implement it and the requirements for the script to function correctly. I aim to populate the YouTube channel as much as I can as well as the blog. Also I am personally going to be obtaining my MCSA and MCSE shortly. This is a personal goal of mine and will be starting the course shortly.

Thanks Again,
Mike D.
E. mike@mytekki.com
~ " From Computers to E-Commerce " ~
     ~ " I'll let MyTekki handle this " ~

No comments:

Post a Comment