Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fun Fact: Sunday Funday - Superbowl Ad Time *SURPRISE*

Now I know this does not have to do much with technology but I thought I would write a quick blog about it:

To all the football fans and Google fanatics. You will be even more surprised as some one has leaked the fact that a company (Google) who prides itself on not publicizing itself via advertisement has decided to release an ad some time within the Superbowl today. Rumor has it that it will be somewhere around the 3rd quarter. I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday, but remember MyTekki never stops. So if it is in the middle of the Superbowl and you are steaming it from your computer and something happens. **LET MyTekki HANDLE IT**

Thanks Again,
Mike D.

~ " From Computers to E-Commerce " ~

~ " I'll let MyTekki handle this " ~

No comments:

Post a Comment